my sanctuary.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

RiverWalked

Another Day of mugging at riverwalk. Today I FINALLY got to taste the Fish n Chips i have been craving for for the longest time @ Fisherman's Wharf.

IMG_0016
WengLok's hand spoiling the pic.

IMG_0017
the Riverwalk gang today; Santy, Gwenboy, Me, Weng, Sam.


So after a long day of mugging, Weng, Sam and I decided to destress abit and take a walk. We passed by the bridge at Espladane Drive and I was captivated by the scenery of the lights reflected off the water surface. Somehow or rather, I have never noticed the reflections to be so beautiful before. Especially the Flyer.

IMG_0018IMG_0019 
Oopps, think my hand shaked, but reflections aren't meant to be clear anyway.

 

Geog Mock tomorrow, and I'm one more day nearer to Prelims

0 Comments:



<< Home